вівторок, 12 грудня 2017 р.

Why do I celebrate two Christmases - Vlogmas day 1

Hello, amazing people! And welcome to the first day of Vlogmas!

I already addressed this issue on my blog, but definitely never made a video about why and how do I celebrate two Christmases for the past 3 years.

Here is my last year's blog post - click.

So everything is very simple - I come from the Orthodox part of Ukraine, and we celebrate Christmas according to the old calendar, so on January 7. But since this year December 25 is also considered a national holiday all over Ukraine, not only in its Western parts (where the population is mostly Catholic).

But ever since I moved to Italy, I have a great chance to celebrate two Christmases each year and I have to say, I really enjoy it)

Want to know more? Watch my video and remember to like, share and subscribe :)


See you tomorrow for a new video!

Ciao!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар