понеділок, 2 жовтня 2017 р.

Travel diary: Antwerp, Belgium

Hello, amazing people! Today I want to share my recent trip with you.

Antwerp---blog

A few weeks ago I was in a bit of a funny mood. You know, one of those times that make you reflect on things and also feel quite lonely, especially if you are living in a new country and don't have a whole lot of friends there.

So instead of sitting at home the whole Sunday and feeling sorry for myself, I picked myself up, went to the train station and bought a ticket to Antwerp.

And it was a great decision!


As you can see in the video, it's a very pretty and lively city, and I was very lucky to see a super cute fair on the main square, listen to street musicians and do some people watching while enjoying a great cappuccino with soy milk in one of the coffee shops.

So Antwerp gets my recommendations as a very nice weekend getaway, especially if you are new to Brussels (or Belgium) and tend to feel lonely sometimes.

Have a great day and see you around!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар