пʼятницю, 23 вересня 2016 р.

#45daysofblogging 29: youtube recs - Elle Florence

Day 29 - September 15

Don't worry, I don't plan to do many posts like this - mostly because there are not that many channels I like enough to recommend them.

But today I want to recommend you to check out Elle Florence's videos, just because I've grown to like them so much.

Monthly-favorites

To tell you the truth, it took me some time, for various reasons (one of them being that I'm more interested in simplifying my life even more, so I don't really like or watch "collection videos"). But then I just got addicted! I really love her sense of humor, way of life and the philosophy of treating yourself with a lot of respect. And I cannot wait till this year's vlogmas, just because those are the coziest and loveliest videos I've ever watched.





So yes, I suggest you to check out Elle's channel. I think you will not regret it!

See you!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар