четвер, 9 червня 2016 р.

How I wear my... resort look

Yes, it's "How I wear my..." time of the month again! Check out other ladies' take on resort/vacation look here, over on Jill's blog.

DSC_0004

Here is my take on a vacation or resort look. I love wearing dresses, and even though during last three years, full of travel and moving from country to country, I became a real minimalist and an advocate for having separates rather than anything else, I still love and wear dresses anytime I can. So my vacation look is a nice simple dress, preferably with pockets, that is both comfortable, pretty and immediately makes me feel put together, comfy ballerinas, and a bag that is small enough to be cute, but big enough to fit my essentials (especially my camera, as I am a photographer). I’d probably add a straw fedora and a pair of oversized sunnies also.

DSC_0015
Dress - H&M, Ballet flats - Tom Tailor, Bag - Pieces

Have a great day! 

XOXO

2 коментарі:

  1. Super cute dress! Perfect for summer!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Thank you very much, Shelbee! Yes, it's definitely one of my faves - even though it's polyester, it doesn't make me feel hot, and even after two years I still get a lot of compliments on it =)

      Видалити