пʼятницю, 8 січня 2016 р.

How I wear my: gloves

I haven't participated in "How I wear my..." since April or May. My heart wasn't in the right place - I was working on my applications a lot, and when I wasn't working, I was too sad about not being in the place I want to be, I really didn't feel like dressing up. When the real autumn started, with yellow leaves and beautiful rains, I realized I didn't even touch some of my favorite summer dresses. I wasn't depressed, but my mind was elsewhere.
Now, with new/old city and new realities I feel more inspired to blog and to participate in round-ups. Especially in this one, created by two wonderful ladies - Jill of Everything Just So and Adrienne of The Rich Life (on a budget).
Please, check out their posts where you can find lots of spring outfit inspiration and get to know more amazing bloggers!

So gloves... As I’m back on Sicily now, this post becomes even more interesting. Mostly because even here I wear gloves in the evening, and it's +11-14C degrees at night. Some of my friends are literally laughing in my face when they see gloves on my hands (honestly, happened yesterday when I went out to get a pizza). But I basically don't care - even though I’m okay with wearing tights and skirts all winter long, if my hands get cold, I’m freezing all over. These double-sided gloves are from Italian brand PittaRosso, that sells horrible (and I mean it!) shoes and quite decent accessories. I bought them last year and they are still making me happy every rainy cold day.

gloves-1

Wearing:
Top and scarf - H&M
Jacket - Pimkie
Backpack - Asos
Earrings - Centro
Glasses - Carl Zeiss
Gloves - PittaRosso

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар