пʼятницю, 17 травня 2013 р.

Chiang Mai University

During my time in Asia I've been to many temples, but the funniest thing is that I've never felt so much peace and inspiration in any of them, as I felt on the campus of Chiang Mai University. 
It's a beautiful place - lots of trees, lots of flowers, lots of places to sit down and study or just relax with a cup of coffee and a good book. Also it's very close to the beautiful Doi Sutep mountain. 
I've had a nice relaxed day there and looking forward to spending some more.

1

0



In front of the bookstore

2

The most boring outfit ever: thrifted shorts and bad, zipper sholders T-shirt I've made myself, 40 baht flip-flops from Chiang Mai sunday walking street market and Karen Walker Number One sunglasses (in tortoise)

IMG_5541

IMG_5542

Language Institute - I have a few friends who study there

IMG_5547

A place to relax on the breaks

IMG_5559

IMG_5561

By the physics building

IMG_5578

The canteen

IMG_5579

IMG_5583

The bookstore

IMG_5584

IMG_5608 The beautiful ceiling

It was one of the best days since I got here. Calm and serene, and full of inspiration.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар