неділю, 24 жовтня 2010 р.

Happy days

Here are some pictures from yesterday. Autumn is in the air!

IMG_9580-1

PA239535-1

PA239489

PA239550

PA239549

IMG_9583-1 

Photos by (c) Irina Nikitina

I wore:
Suede jacket - Laura di Sarpi
Jeans - Zara
Scarf - vintage, was brought from Damascus and belonged to my gramndma since 1950.
Hat - DIY
Fingerless gloves - DIY
Tote - DIY
Canvas sneakers - Seppala

I've been in love with this place for all of my life. Especially with that hill with ascient windmills - almost all of them are older than 200 years. And a lot of houses are older than 500 years.
And the best thing about this park/museum is that it looks amazing every season.

1 коментар:

  1. Very nice! Your outfit looks so cozy yet stylish. I like the pure cream of the scarf and the rich blacks against the gold leaves, grey houses, blue sky. And what a great history for the scarf!

    ВідповістиВидалити